This Phoenard board extension can be docked using the bottom 30-pin connector, breaking out the 30-pin connector. You can then develop your own electronic designs with or using the circuit prototyping board.
If you want one Phoenard, please visit here.
- A 16 x 34 prototyping grid for soldering components to
- Layout supports standard 2.54 mm headers
- Safe operating conditions
- Temperature: -10 ~ 60 degrees celcius
- Humidity: 20% - 90%
- Main board voltage: 3v3
- Accessible pins
- Analog: 6 analog pins (A0 - A5)
- Digital: 5 general purpose I/O; supports PWM(digital pins 4, 5, 6, 7, 9)
- ISP Interface: 6-pin (MISO/MOSI/SCK/SS/RESET/GND)
- I2C Interface: SDA/SCL
- Audio: Left/Right/Audio Gnd
- Serial Interface: Serial 1 (RX0/TX0)
- Power: 3v3 (main board), 5v (USB power)
- 1 x Phoenex Proto PCBA
This board uses a 3v3 main board voltage and may not be compatible with all 5v sensors and devices. The 5v power on the extension connector is only present when USB power is provided.
A starters guide together with documentation and software examples is available on our website: