** 워런티 2년 연장 신청하는 곳 **
주요 특징 및 사양
- Identify abnormalities faster with 4x more in-camera fine resolution
- Monitor temperature changes through image logging and temperature trending capabilities
- Ability to focus on objects as close as 10 cm away
- Compact, lightweight, ergonomic
- Measure temperature up to 650 °C
- Easy-to-use customizable color palette
- Configurable quick access buttons to easily change settings with one hand
- Long product warranty - 3 years
Find potential problems more quickly with 320 x 240 pixels of in-camera fine resolution. The U5856A is ideal for predictive maintenance activities, from hot spot detection to thermal profiling in industrial or commercial applications and higher temperature applications, such as welding, petro-chemical. Only from Keysight can you get a 320x240 fine resolution thermal imager with image logging and temperature trending capability at a lower price than the typical 320x240 thermal imager.
The U5850 series TrueIR thermal imagers have image logging capability, which enables you to log images at an interval over a period of time. Together with the trending analysis from the complimentary TrueIR Analysis and Reporting Tool, you can easily conduct temperature profiling on your design, perform equipment failure analysis or monitor machine performances.