OBDLink (USB+Wifi) - PC에서 자동차 진단을 할 수 있게 해주는 ScanTool사의 OBD-II 차량용 스캐너 / USB, WiFi 지원 (iPhone 사용자에게 추천, 안드로이드(갤럭시 S등) 는 ad-hoc를 지원하지 않음)
▣ 제품 이미지
▣ 제품 특징
OBDLink(w/ WiFi) 은 ScanTool에서 만든 PC에서 사용하는 차량용 스캐너입니다.
PC(혹은 스마트폰)에 프로그램을 설치 하신 후 자동차에 본 제품을 연결하시고, 본제품과 PC(혹은 스마트 폰) 를 USB (또는 Wifi)로 연결하면 동작합니다. (제조사 공식 명칭: OBDLink WiFi Scan Tool, Part number: 4251WF )
PC에 데이타 저장, 이메일로 전송 등의 PC기능을 편리하게 사용할 수 있습니다.
WiFi 모드 사용시 PC에서 인터넷을 쓰시려면 별도의 통신포트(유선LAN) 이 필요합니다
지원 소프트웨어: ScanMaster, ScanXL, TouchScan, 및 DashCommand
<< Windows 작동
iPhone용 DashCommand 도 있습니다.
CAN통신 지원, 모든 OBD-II 프로토콜 지원, 밴드 속도도 선택가능.
OBDLink WiFi is our latest, most advanced scan tool that supports all OBD-2 compliant vehicles. In addition to operating wirelessly via WiFi, it includes a built-in USB interface. Use it to convert your laptop or desktop PC, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, or any other mobile WiFi device into a sophisticated, easy to use diagnostic system ? for a small fraction of the cost of comparable standalone units! The package includes everything you need to diagnose your vehicle's problems and access performance parameters. OBDLink features the industry-leading data throughput to capture more graph points and faster screen updates.
OBDLink WiFi is compatible with all OBD-related apps available in the App Store, including:
The free feature-packed OBDwiz diagnostic software (for Windows) included with the scan tool allows you to:
- Turn off check engine light, and erase stored diagnostic information
- Read and erase stored, pending, and permanent trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer-specific)
- Access freeze frame information
- Display, graph, and log 90+ real-time parameters
- Create custom digital dashboards
- Measure and display fuel economy
- And much more!
Premium diagnostic software, such as ScanXL and ScanMaster, offers a myriad of additional features, including access to proprietary systems such as ABS, and thousands of enhanced manufacturer-specific parameters.
The firmware inside the OBDLink unit is upgradeable, which means you can enjoy the latest features by downloading a free update.
- WiFi looks just like a standard hotspot or access point (802.11 b/g)
- USB interface (includes cable)
- Greatly increased data throughput delivers faster screen updates and more graph points
- Baud rates from 9600 up to 2M baud
- Supports all legislated OBD protocols:
- ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
- J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- Compatible with more diagnostic software than any other scan tool
- Extended command set allows the tool to perform enhanced diagnostics not possible with ELM327-based scan tools
- User upgradeable via free downloads
- Can be powered from OBD or USB, for even easier firmware updates
- Improved automatic protocol detection algorithm
- Smart keep-alive algorithm helps ensure a stable connection on ISO and KWP vehicles
- Large CAN memory buffer allows the scan tool to receive large amounts of data
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 1.7" (95 mm x 43 mm)
OBDLink is compatible with all model year 1996-2011 cars and light trucks sold in the United States, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. OBD legislation varies from country to country, therefore if you reside outside the United States, make sure that your vehicle is OBD-2 compliant before purchasing this product. If you are in doubt, please remember that you can return the scan tool for a full refund within 90 days of purchase.
- OBDLink unit
- USB cable (6 feet/1.8 m)
- OBD-II cable (6 feet/1.8 m)
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation CD
OBDLink Quick Start Guide
OBDwiz Diagnostic Software