Pomona 5295 Low Thermal EMF spade lug to retractable banana plug patch cord
- Model 5295 is part of a family of test accessories ideal for low voltage precision measurements.
- Designed to greatly minimizes the effect of Thermal Electric Voltage (Thermal EMF). Therma1 EMF is generated at the junction of dissimilar metals at different temperatures and is a common source of error in low micro and nano volt measurements.
- Banana plug materials feature gold plated Tellurium Copper body and gold plated Beryllium Copper spring for low thermal EMF.
- Spade lug is of high conductivity Electrolytic Tough Pitch (ETP), 110 Copper Alloy.
- Banana plug is designed with retractable sheaths for versatile use in safety sheathed or non-sheathed jacks.
- Banana plugs are attached to low resistance multi-stranded 12 gauge wire.
Retractable Sheath Banana Plug:
Plug Body: Tellurium Copper, gold plated
Plug Spring: Beryllium Copper, gold plated
Tip: Nylon 6, color matches wire.
Compression Spring: Stainless steel
Insulation: Nylon 6, Color matches wire.
Wire: 12 AWG; Stranding 7 x 38/36 Bare Copper, PVC Insulated, .144” (3,66 mm) O.D.
Marking: “Model 5295-XX-*”
Spade Lug: Electrolytic Tough Pitch (ETP), 110 Copper Alloy, ½ Hard, Gold Plated
Insulation: Polypropylene molded to spade lug body and wire, color matches wire.
Operating Temperature: +55° C (+131°F) Max.
Operating Voltage: 1000 VRMS/DC
Current: 7 Amperes. Continuous